Frost Code: 2013
Complete Pet Waste System
Suggested Retail Price: $730.00
- Dispenser: 18 gauge steel with RAL super durable TGIC-free polyester powder coating which provides a rust proof finish. Bracket for the disposal: 18 gauge steel with RAL super durable TGIC-free polyester powder coating which provides a rust proof finish. Disposal: 100% recycled polyethylene, black finish. Pedestal: Vertical support is 2" x 2" cold rolled steel tubing (14 gauge). Mounting plate is 1/8" cold rolled steel. Ground mounting plate is 1/4" cold rolled steel. All welded construction. Exterior grey polyester rust proof finish. Tested to survive harsh summer and winter weather. Consumable Bags: High density plastic bag, green in colour.
- RAL super durable TGIC-free polyester powder coating provides rust proof finish. Tested to survive harsh summer and winter weather.
- The 2013 complete Frost pet waste system includes one pet waste bag dispenser, one pet waste disposal, one case of pet waste bags (10 boxes of 200 bags), and one pedestal mounting post
- The dispenser is made of 18 gauge steel and finished in grey powder coated rust proof paint. It is lockable and has a capacity of two pet waste bag boxes (total capacity of 400 bags)
- The disposal comes with steel, rust proof mounting bracket and 100% recycled rotationally moulded polyethylene disposal bin. This bin has a 18.75 litre (5.4 US gal) capacity and includes both drainage holes and keyed tumbler lock to prevent theft
- Both dispenser and disposal can be mounted to standard 2"x 2" square perforated sign post tubing
- The complete system includes a case of 10 boxes of pet waste bags. Each box contains 200 bags with the dimensions of 8"x 13" (20.3cm x 33cm)
- Pedestal is made from 2"x 2" 14 gauge cold rolled steel and finished in grey rust proof paint
- The dispenser comes with a label reading "Pet Waste Station" which can be applied to the top of the dispenser if the end user wishes to do so
- The 2013 complete pet waste system is perfect for any area with high traffic pet ownership. The system is designed for outdoor use in and around public parks, condominiums, residential paths, schools/universities, and common courtyard areas.
- Parts of the complete system can be purchased individually; Dispenser - code 2010 MSRP $160.00, Disposal and Bracket - code 2011 MSRP $260.00, Case of disposable bags - code 2012 MSRP $145.00, Pedestal - code 909-100 MSRP $165.00
Dimensions: 12″L x 7″D x 49″H (30.5cm L x 17.8cm D x 124.5cm H)
Capacity: The dispenser holds two boxes of disposable bags. Each box holds 200 bags. Total capacity is 400 bags. Disposal: 18.75 litres (4.1 imp gal, 5.4 US gal). Bag size is 8" x 13" (20.3cm x 33cm). 200 bags are in each individual box. A case includes 10 individual boxes. There are a total of 2,000 disposable bags in a case.
Installation: Secure disposal mounting bracket to pedestal using bolts (4), braces (2), and nuts (4) provided. Make sure the bracket for the disposal is in the unlocked position, then slide the black disposal into the top of the bracket first. The bottom of the disposal will then slide into the bracket and lock into place once the key is turned. Secure dispenser to the pedestal plate with bolts and nuts provided. Secure pedestal to ground with appropriate anchoring system for floor material. Use ground plate as a template to locate mounting holes. Drill holes and set anchors as required.
Warranty: 1 year warranty against defective workmanship.
Maintenance: Normal preventative maintenance and cleaning will keep Frost products functioning properly and may extend normal product life. Products should be wiped down with a damp soft cloth periodically. Do not use harsh detergents or chemical cleaners. Maintenance staff should periodically inspect bag and waste levels based on site usage.